Looking for some fantastic Halloween party ideas? Then look no further – but beware, these five amazing Halloween party decorations may leave your guests with goosebumps!
I love nothing more than a fabulous themed party – and what better time of year than Halloween to create a party masterpiece. I have gathered a selection of fun Halloween themed party decorations for you to host the best spooky season party.
My Top Pick Halloween Party Decorations
Make sure your home, or even just the room you’ll be hosting your party in, is decorated to get your party guests in the mood. Halloween is actually such a colourful celebration – think orange, purple and green along with black and white! Pair all this colour with spiders, cobwebs, pumpkins, ghosts, witches and bats, and you’ve a fabulous selection of party decoration ideas to choose from.
If you don’t fancy making them yourself, or just don’t have the time then why not start by checking out some of the amazing small businesses who make Halloween decorations?
- You’ll find some fantastic wooden hanging decorations at Bear & Willow – perfect to add to a tree branch to create a spooky Halloween feature for your entranceway. You could even hand them out to your trick or treaters as an alternative to all those sweet treats.
- Chloe at Hello Magic Co creates the most amazing Halloween banners including this one with added hocus pocus! . This fun canvas banner can be hung with your choice of colour cord and coloured pom pom trim.
- You could also take a peek at the gorgeous felt and wood creations from Holly at Tilly & Primrose. Aren’t these little pumpkins just the cutest! They’d make the perfect addition to your Halloween table centrepiece, or set them around your home for a little spot of cuteness amongst the spookiness.
- And for my final pre-made decoration, these Halloween crackers from To You From Alice are such a gorgeous idea for your Halloween table setting. They can be personalised, and filled with your choice of confetti, sweets or chocolate, making them the perfect ‘treat’ for your trick or treater guests.
Feeling inspired by all these spooktacular Halloween decor finds? I thought you might, so I’ve added a fantastic DIY Halloween decoration idea too. You can try this out yourself, or save as a ghoulishly, fabulous activity for the kids at your Halloween party.
- Toilet Tube Monsters – if your house is anything like ours there are numerous toilet roll tubes lying around waiting to be transformed into something amazing. We had a go creating a vampire, monster and pumpkin. I have to say they were super easy and look great! Best of all, all you need is coloured paper, googly eyes and a glue stick. You can freehand it, or I’ve included a free downloadable template with instructions that you can use. Feel free to use this for your personal use, and if you know anyone you think would love it too, why not send them a link to this post and they can download a copy!
I do hope you’ve loved this set of 5 spooktastic Halloween party decoration ideas. They’re sure to help create the perfect Halloween party for you and your guests this year. If you fancy looking at some more Halloween party inspiration then check out my Halloween shop. Click the link below to be taken there
If you’d like to receive updates from Bear & Willow, including news of more party inspiration blog posts, sign up to receive my newsletter. This gives you access to first glance offers, free resources and a special Bear & Willow subscriber discount code for my shop.